2020 Flood Relief Update
Midland Center for the Arts facilities staff was able to make initial entry of the Doan History Center and Heritage Park to assess the flood damage after the catastrophic flood waters caused by the breakage of the Edenville Dam, and the failure of the Sanford Lake Dam receded. Read the official statement and update at the button here.
Two Unique Museum Experiences in Midland
We are unique among arts centers, encouraging participation in as well as appreciation for art, music, science and history. Our museums showcase this philosophy. All ages can have fun exploring hands-on science and art exhibits at the Alden B. Dow Museum of Science & Art or learn about Midland County history at Heritage Park.
Alden B. Dow
Museum of Science & Art
Four levels of interactive exhibits, science-based programming and art exhibitions located inside the Midland Center for the Arts.
Science & Art
- Continuously changing national touring exhibitions
- Smithsonian Spark!Lab – an interactive invention and innovation space
- Hands-on exhibits to explore
- Art Studio classes
- Science Stage shows
- STEM and art activities for all ages
Midland County Historical Society
Discover the history of our community at Heritage Park, the Centers' historical campus, located less than a mile from the Midland Center for the Arts, home of the Midland County Historical Society.
- History Exhibits at the Midland County Historical Society Doan Center
- Historic 19th Century Bradley Home Tours
- The Story of Herbert H. Dow and His impact on Midland
- Home of Mid-Michigan's Largest Blacksmith Shop
Fun customizable packages for every birthday child. Leave the party planning and clean-up to us.
Make the most of your museum visits. Get unlimited museum admission for a year, discounts and other exclusive perks.
Classes & Camps
Members bring their kids year-after-year to our classes and camps. We love seeing them grow!