Invest in the Great Lakes Bay Region's future of the arts.Whether it's for Midland Symphony's award-winning performances, the artistic excellence of Center Stage Theatre, world-renowned exhibitions at the Alden B Dow Museum, historic preservation at Heritage Park or the link that brings all these art forms together — Midland Center for the Arts — you can help ensure the future of the arts in our community.
Legacy Society Benefits
- Invitation to the annual President's Luncheon
- Recognition in print materials
- Annual Report mailed to your home
- Additional benefits under development
Start your journey here by learning different planned giving options available to you.
- Contact Stephanie Kirkpatrick at 989.631.5930, ext. 1602
or email@example.com for additional information on planned giving at Midland Center for the Arts.
- Seek the advice of your financial or legal advisor.
- If you make a planned gift to Midland Center for the Arts through your estate, please use our legal name and federal tax ID.
Legal Name: Midland Center for the Arts
Address: 1801 W. St. Andrews, Midland, Michigan
Federal Tax ID Number: 38-6114020
More to Know
Strategically enhance your brand awareness with outstanding promotional, marketing and hospitality opportunities when partnering with us.
Get an Alden B. Dow Museum or Heritage Park membership to support science, art and history in the Great Lakes region. 5 levels available!