Virtual Life Lessons with Broadway ArtistsTo further our commitment to theatre arts education, Midland Center for the Arts is pleased to provide teachers of all disciplines with access to AT THIS STAGE, a series of FREE online workshops featuring subject experts from Broadway and beyond. Presented in partnership with Streamable Learning, an expert in educational technology, each AT THIS STAGE workshop gives your students the ability to interact with professional artists working on-stage, backstage and in all areas of the performing arts industry. They will discuss topics relevant to all middle and high school students – not just those specifically interested in the arts fields.
Designed for use in the classroom, AT THIS STAGE includes:
- Free Admission to LIVE Virtual Workshops
- Easy to use lessons plans & student worksheets
- Direct connection with theatre arts experts
- Access to a library of recorded sessions
Live, on-line sessions that take place on Thursday afternoons at 12:30 pm – 1:15 pm EST. These sessions will enable students and teachers to engage directly with the subject matter experts through interactive question and answer sessions via the “chat” function. Each live session is recorded, so that a teacher who has a time conflict can view a recording of the session in their class at a more convenient time.
Upcoming sessions feature productions like Wicked, Beetlejuice the Musical, Dear Evan Hansen, A Christmas Carol and more!
Click here for Frequently Asked Questions
This Partnership is Sponsored by Horizon Bank
Easy 3 Step Process
Reserve Space for your Class Today!
- Complete the enrollment form below.
- You will receive a confirmation email inviting you to the AT THIS STAGE Portal where you can review the upcoming workshop events.
- RSVP for your class to participate in a specific session!